Those attending the Canadian Horse Racing Hall of Fame 2016 Induction Gala will have the opportunity to bid on an impressive list of unique live and silent auction items provided by generous donors and supporters.
All proceeds from the auction will go directly toward helping the Hall of Fame recognize the achievements of those that have built and established the roots of horse racing in Canada.
Additional items will be added as they are confirmed.
- A four-course dinner for four people prepared in the winning bidder’s home by John and Stefan Caterers and served by Hall of Famers Bill O’Donnell and Sandy Hawley. This once in a lifetime package also includes a case of wine provided by Penaflor of Argentina.
- Breeding season to Sligo Bay, donated by Adena Springs
- Box seats for 5 people at Saratoga Race Track (August 25 or 26) donated by Woodford Racing. This package also include passes to visit the National Museum and Hall of Fame in Saratoga, NY
- Breeding season to Old Forester, donated by Dermot Carty Equine Consultants and Bloodstock Agent
- 2 tickets to attend the Royal Horse Show, including an invitation to the pre-horse show VIP reception and the opportunity to walk the jumping course with the riders. Donated by The Royal Horse Show.
- Equine Fashion For Your Horse, Finntacks Summer Cotton Blanket. Generously Donated by Karen Breen, Tackmaster.
- Look What’s In This Basket, Beauty products to always look your best. Generously Donated by Connie Course, Mary Kay
- Enjoy The Action, Dining for you and three guests at the Meadowlands Racetrack. Generously Donated by the Meadowlands Racing and Entertainment.
- Get Your Business Noticed. Five Page Unique Web Design for your business. Generously Donated by Janice Bryer, BryerWeb Design.
- Outfit from Canadian designer Lucian Matis who dressed Sophie Grégoire Trudeau for the recent US Official State Visit and Dinner with President and Mrs. Obama.
- Artisanal Wine and Gourmet Food Basket donated by Andrea Magee
- A Rare Opportunity, Here’s something not everyone gets to do. Enjoy a day at the Woodbine with the Starting Gate Crew. Generously Donated by Ian Ross and Crew, Woodbine Entertainment Group
- Special Day Coming Up, Complete beauty makeover for that special day. Generously Donated by Emma McLeod, Emma McLeod Makeovers.
- But I Have Nothing To Wear. Rent Frock Repeat has the perfect dress for any event. $125 Gift certificate plus a private fitting. Generously Donated by Rent Frock Repeat.
- Stand Out In the Crowd. It’s all about the perfect hat. One of a kind hat created by Helen Overton. Generously Donated by Hats Off By Helen.
- The Perfect Accessory. You have rented the dress, bought the hat and now need the perfect accessory. Beautiful silver necklace will complete your outfit. Generously donated by Pippa and Prue, Waterdown and Hamilton
- Add This to Your Outfit and Truly Standout. Desigual Bracelet. Generously Donated by Pippa and Prue, Waterdown and Hamilton
- You Can Never Have Enough Accessories. Beautiful Anne Marie Chagnon necklace to compliment any outfit. Generously Donated by Pippa and Prue, Waterdown and Hamilton
- We The North. Toronto Raptors Tickets. Generously donated by Equilease
- An Unbelievable Experience. Learn the Game of Polo from Brian O’Leary. Dinner at Hogans Inn included. Generously Donated by Brian O’Leary, Polo Management
- Catch A Match. Two Tickets to Toronto FC Soccer. Generously Donated by Dave Clancy.
- Enjoy The Show In Style. Dinner for six in the VIP tent for the “Champions CSI Series” at Angelstone Horseshow on August 20, 2016. Catered dinner with your choice of Champagne or Wine.
- Take In The Amazing Views, One hour sightseeing helicopter ride for you and two guests. Piloted and Donated by Marvin Chantler
- A Golf for foursome in the 2016 Chase McEachern Golf Tournment with carts included at the beauiful north course at Angus Glen. Donated by The Chase McEachern Memorial Fund.
- Good Health. Feel good with these health products from Omega. Generously Donated by Omega Alpha Pharmaceuticals
- Collectors Take Note. Five of the greatest champion recehorses in history were selected for this limited edition bowl. By the distiguished painter of thoroughbreds, Richard Stone Reeves. – Donated by John Stapleton.
- Picture Perfect Art by Linda Shantz. Donated By Linda Shantz.
- Look No Further. This special basket has something for everyone. Donated by Ontario Standardbred Adoption Society.
- Equine Basket. Basket of equine products for your equine friend. Donated by Omega Alpha Pharmaceuticals.
- Dine In Style, Dinner for Four Woodbine or Mohawk, Donated By Woodbine Entertainment Group.
- Breeding to Frac Daddy. Generously Donated by Park Stud
- Your Knight In Shining Armour Awaits. Dinner and show for two at Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament.
- Ride the Trails and Enjoy the Beauty of the Caledon Hills. One hour trail ride for ten people. Donated By Teen Ranch.
- A Change of Pace. Dinner for four in the Captain’s Table Restaurant at Grand River Racetrack. Generously Donated by Grand River Raceway.
- Can He Golf Like He Drives?, Find out with a day of golfing for three with John Campbell. ( Dates September 1,2 or 3)
- Bass Heavy, Smartphone Friendly. Listen to your favorite music without missing a call. Extra Bass MDR-XB950AP. Donated By Staples.
- Happy Pets. Basket of goodies for your special furry friends. Generously Donated by Omega Alpha Pharmeceuticals.
- American Pharoah photo signed by Bob Baffert and Victor Espinoza. Donated by John Charalambous
- One Of The Greatest. Dan Patch print. Created and donated by Vicki Lawrence
- Equine Basket Filled With Goodies For Your Special Friend, Generously donated By Greenhawk
- Eight Seconds. Four tickets for Professional Bull Riders event. Generously Donated by Professional Bull Riders
- Kelsy Carlsen Basket
- Vetoquelin, Vintage Inns – $500 gift certificate
- Autographed Steve Stamkos Jersey, Donated by Canadian Tire
- The Heart Of Canadian Soccer, Signed Christine Sinclair Jersey, Donated by Canadian Tire
- Veterinary Services by Dr. John Chris & Colangelo Equine Services. Generously Donated by Dr. Chris
- Golf For Four with carts at Angus Glen
- Treat Yourself. Basket of beauty products. Generously Donated by Kelsey Carson, Arbonne
- Kentucky Derby Collector Glasses. Donated by John Stapleton
Updated – July 20, 2016